Just Wanna Share Some Random Thoughts: Likes and Dislikes of being Final Year College Student


Hi good people!

It's 12.46 PM at a random coffee shop in Depok (let's name it Coffee Toffee). 🍹
I'm here with my friend V, and we're currently working on our final project in college which is: Skripsi.

(p.s. every little thing you do will give an impact, no matter how small it is! Like choosing non-plastic straw material).

I'm getting pretty tired of doing my Skripsi so I decided to escape that activity for a while, while writing some random thoughts in my blog. Honestly I didn't know what to write since I haven't finish any books since my last post. My friend V gives me this idea of writing my likes and dislike of writing Skripsi. I thought that's a good idea so I'm giving it a go!

Likes: 
1. No classes, more spare time!
2. No waking up at 6 am in the morning
3. More spending time at a coffee shop, since working in my room won't contribute to raise of motivations
4. More me time
5. More reading time
6. More time for self reflections (such an introvert lol)
7. More time for movies
8. More time for journaling
9. More time for exploring the city
10. No class presentations
11. No group projects
12. Lots of chance for travelling

Dislikes: 
1. Frequently visiting coffee shops = less money
2. High demand on finishing my skripsi faster gives me anxieties
3. One step away from work life (which means I have to provide my own life and earn my own money!!)
4. Too much spare time bores me sometimes

I think there are more things in life to be grateful for than to be complained about. Whatever you're doing, whether you love or hate what you're doing, you can always find good things in it because there's no such thing as a perfectly bad thing!

Have a great day!! 💓

Comments